How to set up an Amazon Kindle device?
Setting up the Amazon Kindle device is very easy and simple. Follow the Kindle setup instructions given below:
- First of all, turn on the Kindle device. Wait for a few seconds to turn it on.
- To start the Kindle setup, choose a language that you want to set on your Kindle device.
- Now, connect to the wireless network using your home network name and password.
- Now, you need to log into my Kindle account. Create an Amazon Kindle account to sign in to my Kindle.
- If you already have an account on Amazon Kindle, click on sign in and register your Kindle with Amazon.